This 22 October 2018 video from the USA says about itself:
Saudi Spokesman Tells Least Believable Story of All Time
In a totally delusion, out-of-this-world interview on Fox News with Brett Baier, Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affair Adel al-Jubeir tells the least believable story of all time about what happened to Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
From daily The Independent in Britain today:
Jamal Khashoggi news – latest updates: Turkey’s Erdogan says killing at Saudi consulate ‘a very savage murder‘ in major statement
Recep Tayyip Erdogan addressed his country’s parliament on the latest details about the death of Khashoggi at the Saudi Arabian consulate in the Turkish capital on 2 October, feared to have been the work of a Saudi hit squad who then attempted to cover it up.
President Erdogan gave further details on exactly what happened to Khashoggi as international pressure on the kingdom intensified.
After initially denying any knowledge of Khashoggi’s fate, Saudi Arabia gave a new story on Saturday, saying he died in a “fistfight”.
Turkey’s president has said there were strong signs that the killing of prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was planned and that he was killed in a “savage way”. He has asked why the journalist’s body has still not been found and said Saudi authorities must reveal those who planned to kill the writer, regardless of their rank. …
Mr Erdogan has called on the Saudi king to allow the 18 people suspected of murdering Khashoggi to be tried in Istanbul.
He said the writer was the victim of savage murder and there can be no cover up.
Evidence shows Khashoggi was killed in a “savage way”, Mr Erdogan said. He has asked why the journalist’s body has still not been found and said a body double had been used as a decoy.
“All those from the highest level to the lowest level will be highlighted, and will get the punishment they deserve”, the Turkish president said.
He said Saudi authorities must reveal those who planned to kill the writer, regardless of their rank.