This video from the USA says about itself:
8 October 2018
Translated from Dutch NOS TV today:
Turkish media show photos of ‘death squad’ killers of journalist Khashoggi
The Turkish newspaper Sabah has published a list of fifteen people who are said to have been flown in by Saudi Arabia as a “death squad” to make the critical Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappear.
The newspaper … shows images of cameras from Atatürk airport. The men arrived in Istanbul on the day that Khashoggi went missing, last Tuesday, and checked in at two hotels near the consulate.
One of the men is said to be a forensic expert. Shortly after Khashoggi’s disappearance, the men left Turkey. …
At the same time as the publication in the newspaper, the Turkish television channel 24 … showed footage of Khashoggi entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
A little later, a black Mercedes Vito bus drives away from the consulate. It is said it was then driven to the home of the Saudi consul.
The TV channel suggests that Khashoggi was in the van …
Maybe it was Khashoggi´s dead body, cut into pieces.
The 59-year-old Saudi journalist is known as a critic of, among others, the powerful crown prince Mohammed bin Salman. According to Turkish officials, he was killed in the building. …
The Khashoggi affair is playing against the background of increasing tensions between Turkey and Saudi Arabia. …
Khashoggi works for The Washington Post. …
Khashoggi was in the consulate to obtain papers for his marriage. His fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, wrote in The Washington Post on Monday that Khashoggi had already been in the consulate on September 28th.
“He was already afraid that he was in danger.” The journalist had to come back again, but got the guarantee that he would receive the right documents.
Cengiz insisted in her article that President Trump and his wife Melania, but also the Saudi king and crown prince, should see the human aspect in the matter. Among other things, she hopes that the camera images from inside the consulate will be released.