Thanks to SindrElf, my blog has a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
The rules of the award are:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
I will add: feel free not to act upon these rules if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards.
Most of my questions to my nominees are not new, but SindrElf’s.
Here are SindrElf’s ten questions, and my replies to them:
1. What is your goal for your blog? Do you feel you have met it yet?
I will have met the goal of my blog when wars, exploitation and environmental destruction will have stopped.
2. If you were given a free all expenses paid trip, where would you go?
3. Last book you have read?
The Aeneid by Virgil.
4. Your favorite console of choice. PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo?
Years ago, I used to play quite some computer games. Somehow, now I do it only every now and then. All my playing was/is on personal computer; I don’t really know much about consoles.
5. Do you think Nintendo will ever just make games and skip producing consoles?
I don’t know.
6. With the success of the Switch do you think there is a market for a Xbox or PlayStation handheld?
I don’t know.
7. What’s the hardest thing about blogging to you?
If there is a day with not much interesting news on Twitter, YouTube or other sites. And if I myself have not done interesting things to write about recently.
8. What is one movie you can watch over and over again?
9. Are you a cat or dog person?
I don’t have pets. As a teenager, I used to have young frogs in a terrarium. When the frogs grew big enough to jump out of the terrarium, I freed them.
10. You just dived back into Pokémon Red/Blue. Who is your starting Pokémon?
Sorry, I never played Pokémon, so I don’t know.
And here is my question to my nominees, to make it 11 questions:
11. What is your favourite bird species?
My eleven nominees are:
10. Snipper diaries