Hayley of the Zoologish blog has been so kind nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much for this kind gesture, and best wishes for your zoological research and blogging!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog which nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
Hayley’s questions, and my answers, are:
1. What was your first job? Processing flower bulbs.
2. What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten? Get a computer.
3. Favourite season and why? All seasons have their good sides. At the moment I’d say spring, because it is spring now and there are swifts 🙂
4. Favourite TV show? David Attenborough’s BBC wildlife programs.
5. When did you first travel alone and where did you go? Texel island.
6. Why did you start a blog? See here.
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid? A paleontologist.
8. Would you rather travel into the future or the past? Probably the future; provided there will not be a nuclear war.
9. Do you have any siblings? Two sisters. One of them alive. The other one died at a young age.
10. Can you cook well? Not very well. But I am still alive 🙂
My questions are the same as Hayley’s.
My nominees are:
10. Blind Injustice