This video from Britain says about itself:
Who is London’s Finsbury park mosque [murder attack] suspect?
20 June 2017
More details are emerging about Darren Osborne, who is suspected of driving a vehicle into Muslims outside Finsbury park mosque in the British capital of London. But many are left asking why someone would want to commit such an atrocity? Al Jazeera’s Jonah Hull reports from London.
From daily The Independent in Britain today:
- Darren Osborne claims he planned attack with two men called Dave and Terry Jones
- Defendant tells jury they originally wanted to attack Rochdale politician and kill Jeremy Corbyn at pro-Palestinian march
- Mr Osborne claims Dave jumped in moving van and carried out Finsbury Park attack while he was hiding in footwell, then disappeared
- Prosecution argues Dave and Terry are ‘fabrications’ created on Friday in response to their case
- Mr Osborne told police on the night: ‘I’m flying solo, mate’, jury told
- Witnesses tell court only one person was inside van when it killed Makram Ali
… The defendant claimed he, Dave and another man called Terry Jones, originally planned to attack a Muslim politician in Rochdale, and then a pro-Palestinian march in the hope of killing Jeremy Corbyn and protesters.
What is extraordinary is how little has been said about the fact that Osborne admitted that, before deciding to kill people in Finsbury Park, he had planned to murder Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and London Mayor Sadiq Khan: here.
USA: Minnesotans have rallied around a Rochester mosque that was vandalized with bacon.