Lisa of the culturevultureexpress blog has been so generous to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Awesome Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture! It is a new award for me.
Lisa does not mention rules for the award, apart from asking questions. So, presumably, I can nominate as many blogs for the award as I like. And, presumably, naming and linking to the blogger who nominated you. The nominees are under no obligation to accept the award.
Lisa’s questions are (my questions are the same as Lisa’s):
1. What is the latest book you’re reading and are you enjoying it?
2. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Other?
3. What is your favourite word and why?
Peace. Because all these bloody wars should stop.
4. Dogs or Cats?
5. Is there any song that holds any special meaning to you?
More than one; eg, this one.
6. What do you feel strongly about?
Stopping oppression and exploitation. Stopping destruction of the environment.
7. If you could grant one person in your life one wish, what would it be?
My true love living on for many happy years.
8. What is your favourite film?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions?
To travel to see birds.
My nominees are:
11. An experiment
15. It Is What It Is