This video from the USA says about itself:
More Than 1,000 Civilians Reportedly Killed by U.S.-Led Airstrikes as Trump Expands War on Terror
27 March 2017
Details are emerging about U.S.-led coalition airstrikes that are believed to have killed over 200 people in a single day in Iraq. The U.S.-led coalition has admitted launching airstrikes on March 17 targeting a crowded neighborhood in Mosul. They are among the deadliest U.S. airstrikes in the region since the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003.
According to some reports, one of these strikes destroyed houses where hundreds of people were taking refuge amid the city’s heavy fighting. Up to 80 civilians, including women and children, may have died in one house’s basement alone. This bombing is just one of an onslaught of U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Iraq and Syria that has killed as many as 1,000 civilians in March alone, according to the journalistic project Airwars.
For more, we speak with Chris Woods, founder of Airwars, a nonprofit group that monitors civilian deaths from international airstrikes in Syria and Iraq.
By Steve Sweeney in Britain, Tuesday, January 9, 2018:
Warfare: Civilian deaths by airstrikes almost doubled in the last year
More than 15,000 civilians were killed around the world in the first 11 months of 2017, reports Action on Armed Violence.
CIVILIAN deaths around the world caused by air strikes have almost doubled in the last year according to a new report.
Action on Armed Violence (AOAV) says that more than 15,000 civilians were killed in the first 11 months of 2017, a rise of 42 per cent on the 2016 total and the worst year since the group started collating data.
The AOAV survey suggests the civilian death toll from air-launched explosives rose sharply by 82 per cent from 4,902 in 2016 to 8,932 in 2017.
The monitoring and campaigning group collected information from English-language newswire services. Its totals were higher than official statistics but lower than those of other monitoring groups.
According to Airwars, which monitors deaths in Iraq and Syria, between 11,000 and 18,000 civilians have been killed as a result of US-led military operations over the same period, with the Associated Press estimating 9,000 deaths in Mosul alone.
British all-party parliamentary group on drones chairman Clive Lewis called for transparency from the Ministry of Defence.
“Effectively distinguishing between those who are ‘taking part in active hostilities’ and those who are not is a prerequisite for distinguishing between legitimate and civilian targets”, he said.
AOAV spokesman Iain Overton said the figures created doubt over MoD claims that there was no evidence of civilian deaths from British air strikes in Iraq and Syria.
“In an attempt to combat terrorism, forces are using air weapons against groups they consider a threat and, in doing so, they are killing an awful lot of civilians.
“It raises fundamental questions about the RAF claims that there is no evidence civilians are killed in its operations,” he said.