This video from Britain says about itself:
If Trump’s state visit to Britain will go ahead in 2018, then the Stand Up to Trump coalition plans big protests.
From daily The Independent in Britain:
Donald Trump ‘absolutely’ expected to visit UK in early 2018, says US Ambassador in London
Tuesday 12 December 2017 09:20 GMT
Despite the President’s recent row with Theresa May over the sharing of far-right anti-Muslim videos, Woody Johnson told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme he “absolutely” believes Mr Trump will come to Britain.
Mr Johnson, a former NFL tycoon, also insisted America’s relationship with the UK was “very, very good” and that the disagreement in November was “probably misinterpreted”. …
Defending the billionaire’s retweeting of violent videos posted on Twitter by Britain First’s deputy leader Jayda Fransen, Mr Johnson said the President just wanted to “protect Americans” and was doing “his best to do that”. …
The ambassador insisted the relationship between the two countries was still strong, citing the fact Ms May was the first foreign leader to visit the White House under the new administration …
She said at the time Mr Trump had been “wrong” to post the videos, but refused to withdraw the invitation.
This video says about itself:
29 November 2017
Donald Trump put far-right organisation Britain First in the spotlight for his 43 million Twitter followers today as he retweeted three posts by Jayda Fransen, a high-profile spokesperson for the movement. This clip from The Politics of Hate shows the long standing admiration Britain First have for the President.
Around half of the British public think the UK must scrap its invitation for a full state visit to Donald Trump following his support for a British far-right group, a poll has revealed. The exclusive survey for The Independent by BMG Research shows 48 per cent want the visit written off, with the figure soaring to 61 per cent once “don’t knows” are removed: here.
Boris Johnson refuses to consider cancelling Donald Trump’s UK state visit, saying Queen will take it ‘in her stride’: here.
The Trump administration is preparing a frontal assault on social programs for the poorest Americans, according to a report published Monday by the Politico web site. This would involve “the most sweeping changes to federal safety net programs in a generation, using legislation and executive actions to target recipients of food stamps, Medicaid and housing benefits,” the web site said: here.