This video from London, England says about itself:
13 July 2017
Andreia Gomes was seven months pregnant when she escaped from the 21st floor of Grenfell Tower with her husband and their two daughters. The baby did not survive. The family have been telling their story – including how one of their daughters was diagnosed with cyanide poisoning – for the first time to Newsnight’s Katie Razzall.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Cyanide found in 12-year-old survivor
Friday 14th July 2014
AT LEAST one survivor of the Grenfell Tower disaster was diagnosed with cyanide poisoning.
Her mother and sister were also treated for the risk of cyanide poisoning at King’s College Hospital where they were put into medically induced comas and given a cyanide antidote.
It is believed that the burning of insulation or plastic cladding during the fire may have released the highly toxic gas.
Luana’s mother Andreia Gomes was seven months pregnant at the time of the fire. She lost her unborn son.
Expressing her anger towards those responsible for choosing cheaper and unsafe cladding on the tower, Ms Gomes said: “You just killed my son.
“If it was in a normal situation, I could have gone out. And he was seven months. He could have survived. But because of the conditions, he passed away.”
The insulation in the Grenfell cladding was highly combustible and when it burned produced both carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide.
This video from Britain says about itself:
Grenfell Tower fire: Three hospitals fail fire safety checks
4 July 2017
Three NHS buildings have failed fire safety checks ordered after the Grenfell Tower disaster, in which at least 80 people died. The buildings, two in London and one, a children’s hospital in Sheffield were found to have combustible cladding.
By Steve Sweeney in Britain:
NHS fire fears grow as another two buildings fail tests
Friday 14th July 2017
Fears of a similar disaster in the NHS estate continue to grow as it faces a staggering £5 billion maintenance backlog which campaigners warn is putting lives at risk.
NHS work and repairs deemed to be “high risk” rocketed by a staggering 69 per cent last year, statistics showed.
According to NHS Estates, “high risk maintenance” is classed as that which “must be addressed with urgent priority in order to prevent catastrophic failure, major disruption to clinical services or deficiencies in safety liable to cause serious injury and/or prosecution.”
NHS Improvements identified 38 organisations that needed further tests to see if their cladding was similar to that used on the west London tower block.
Five have since provided samples that failed combustibility testing on aluminium composite material, used as cladding on some buildings.
The latest organisations to fail the tests were Newcastle upon Tyne NHS Foundation Trust and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery at University College London NHS Foundation Trust.
Earlier this month Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust began removing cladding from one of its buildings after a negative safety result.
And in London the North Middlesex Hospital and King’s College Hospital removed cladding after failing safety tests.
The trusts reassured patients, staff and visitors that safety is a priority and they were working closely with the fire service and authorities.
A spokesman for NHS Improvement said they would “make sure the NHS is supported to carry out the urgent fire safety checks required.”