My dear blogging friend Dolly of the koolkosherkitchen blog has nominated visitors to her award blog post, including Dear Kitty. Some blog for the 2016-2017 Tag.
Thank you for this kind gesture! It is a new tag/award for me.
Though 2017 New Year was already six months ago, it is a fun tag.
This tag was created by Davide from theguywhosaidalwaysno blog.
The rules of this tag are:
1. Mention the creator of the tag. Done!
2. Use the image in the article.
3. Mention the blogger(s) who have chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Tag 9 other bloggers and let them know.
The questions are:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words
2. Write the names of two people who have characterised your 2016:
My dear love in a positive sense.
Donald Trump in a negative sense.
3. Write the most beautiful place you visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much:
4. Write about the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016:
5. Write about the event which has marked you in 2016?
War in Yemen, and corporate media failure to report on it.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
My new binoculars. I don’t have a photo of them.
7. Write three good intentions for this 2017:
a. Go to Cuba and see the world’s smallest bird. Done!
b. Go to Cuba and see the old city centre of Havana. Done!
c. Go to Cuba and see the Cuban tody. Done!
8. Write one place you want to visit in 2017:
9. Write one plate/food you want to eat in 2017:
Vegetarian poké bowl.
4. Matt Noble
8. Charme Haut