My dear blogging friend Dolly of the koolkosherkitchen blog has nominated Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Mystery Blogging Award.
Thank you for this kind gesture! It is a new award for me.
Thank you, Okoto Enigma, for creating this blog!
The rules of this award are:
Display the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer 5 questions from the nominator
Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three things about myself:
2. Which of my blog posts and pages attracted most visits today so far?
|Home page / Archives||26|
3. Which of my blog posts and pages attracted most visits this year?
Top Posts for 365 days ending 2017-06-08 (Summarized)
|Home page / Archives||11,368|
Dolly’s five questions, and my answers, are:
1. Would you rather it was always winter, or always summer? Neither. All seasons have their special attractions. Eg, in winter there are birds unique to winter. In summer, birds unique to summer; etc.
3. Do you prefer e-mails or telephone calls? E-mails; as phone calls tend to come at crucial moments of cooking, etc.
4. What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning? Is it sunny or cloudy?
5. What is your comfort food? Pineapple.
Five questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favourite bird?
2. What is your favourite mammal?
3. What is your favourite fish?
4. What is your favourite insect?
5. What is your favourite plant?
My nominees are:
1. A Tepid Wary
9. Erika Kind
12. Tish Farrell