This video says about itself:
23 March 2017
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Monday 27th March 2017
It said it had opened an investigation to determine whether reports of more than 200 casualties caused by the raid earlier this month were true. …
Rescue workers said the raid hit two houses where more than 200 people were sheltering from fierce fighting and artillery fire …
Monitoring website Airwars.org said more than 1,000 Iraqi civilians had been killed by the US-led coalition this month.
The US-led “coalition” has admitted that its forces carried out the March 17 air strike in Mosul—ostensibly against Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters—that slaughtered as many as 200 civilians, including numerous children. The admission was only made in the face of evidence provided by survivors to Iraqi journalists, whose accounts were reported by sections of the Western press: here.