Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that🙂
It is the first award that I ever made. I did some computer graphics years ago, before I started blogging; but my computer drawing had become rusty🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What is/was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. Which politician would you never vote for, supposing you could vote for him or her?
My nominees are:
5. Bella & Moda
7. Cheaper than Therapy
8. Emma’s Corner
9. The Life & Times of Miguel Olmedo Morell