This video from Germany says about itself:
27 September 2016
The Fatih Camii Mosque and an international congress centre were hit in separate bomb attacks in the city of Dresden, late on Monday. No one was hurt in the explosions, which police are investigating as connected xenophobic attacks.
The first explosion targeted the mosque at just before 22.00 local time while the second, at the congress centre, occurred around 20 minutes later. The charred exteriors of both buildings were seen on Tuesday morning as police arrived to begin their investigations. Officers say the explosions were caused by homemade devices.
SOT, Bacaru Mahmut, President of Mosque committee (German): “Yesterday, at around 21:55, a young man wearing a blue jacket and a bag came here, to our mosque. And he dropped a bomb here or whatever it was. Our imam called me and then I called, very quickly, the police and firefighter department. They arrived very quickly. A firefighter team extinguished the fire.”
From Reuters news agency:
Tue Sep 27, 2016 | 3:56am EDT
Two improvised bombs exploded in the eastern German city of Dresden on Monday evening – one at a mosque and one at an international conference center – but no one was injured, police said on Tuesday.
“Even if we so far have no claim of responsibility, we must go on the basis that the motive was xenophobic,” Horst Kretzschmar, president of Dresden police, said in a statement.
He said police believed there was a link to celebrations planned for the coming weekend in the city to mark the anniversary of German reunification on Oct. 3, 1990.
At the time of the first explosion, the imam of the mosque was inside with his wife and sons but they were not hurt. Damage was, however, done to the building through pressure waves.
Soon after, the International Congress Centre was damaged by a home-made device and the bar of a nearby hotel was evacuated.
During the night, police officers were sent to protect other mosques in the city.