My dear blogging friend Cosmic Explorer has nominated Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this kind gesture! This is a new award for me.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
For all the nominees for this award, here are the rules, if you choose to accept: please write a post to share the award, answering the following set of questions and nominate any number of bloggers you feel deserve the award.
Here are Cosmic Explorer’s questions, and my answers. For my nominees, the questions are the same.
1. What is your idea on true love?
Two people holding hands, listening together to a beautiful bird singing.
2. What is easier? To love or to be loved?
That totally depends on the persons involved.
3. Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
4. What do you think is the meaning of life?
Trying to have a better world when one dies than when one was born.
5. Are you the same person you were five years ago?
Basically, yes. Some things are better for me than five years ago.
6. How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
I have a little silver statue of a blackbird in front of me; and I never dream about it. So, I must be awake.
7. What is the best dream you had that you want to come true?
About a beautiful area with much wildlife, which was saved from threats.
8. If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
9. If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose?
Albert Einstein. And I hope that I would not, after that one day, forget Einstein’s sometimes very complex ideas, once I would no longer be Einstein 🙂
10. If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
Stop all wars.
My nominees are:
6. What’s Wild in Cornwall
12. Life With Catnip
13. Mariam Sodawater
18. My Passport
20. Just Bliss