This video says about itself:
South Korea: ‘Comfort women‘ foundation launched amid protests
28 July 2016
South Korean police have forcibly removed students protesting against the launch of a foundation for women used as sex slaves during the Second World War.
The centre’s been set up as part of an agreement to try to end years of anger over the so-called ‘comfort women.’
Al Jazeera’s Rob Matheson reports.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Comfort women get just £68,000 in compensation
Friday 26th August 2016
SOUTH KOREAN women who were forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese army in World War II will receive a mere £68,000 in compensation, announced Seoul’s Foreign Ministry yesterday.
The 46 living victims are eligible to receive some 100 million won from a foundation that the Japanese government has agreed to fund providing that Seoul refrains from criticising Japan over the issue.
The ministry said it expected Japan to transfer 1 billion yen (£7.5m) to the foundation set up last month.
The opening of the foundation’s office in Seoul was met by protests as many people in South Korea believe the government settled for far too little in talks between the two nations last December.
Japan has yet to grant compensation to North Korean or Chinese victims.