This video from the USA says about itself:
100+ Yemeni Civilians Killed At Wedding By Saudi Airstrike
29 September 2015
The death toll from an air strike on a wedding party in Yemen has jumped to 131, medics said on Tuesday, in one of the deadliest attacks on civilians in Yemen’s war that drew strong condemnation from the U.N. secretary-general.
As the United States air force kills Syrian civilians, apparently their Saudi allies and colleagues think they should not be idle.
From albawaba news:
Saudi airstrike kills 21 civilians in Yemen
Published July 19th, 2016 – 15:00 GMT
Nearly two dozen civilians have lost their lives and several others sustained injuries in a string of Saudi aerial attacks against several areas across conflict-stricken Yemen.
At least one civilian was killed and another injured on Tuesday, when Saudi warplanes struck two oil tankers parked at a crossing in the al-Salif district of the western Yemeni province of Hudaydah, al-Masirah television network reported. …
The developments came only a day after 20 people were killed and 16 others injured in a Saudi airstrike against the Jabal al-Naar mountainous area in Mukha district.
Yemen has been under airstrikes by Saudi Arabia since March 26, 2015.
Our government is facing legal action over its arms sales to Saudi Arabia – and trying to amend what Philip Hammond once said. The government appears to be tinkering with Hammond’s past statements because it could be forced to make public what it has been doing to ensure Saudi Arabia is not using British bombs and planes in alleged war crimes on Yemeni civilians: here.
Pingback: British government helps Saudi air force kill Yemeni civilians | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Saturday 6th July 2016
posted by Morning Star in World
SAUDI-LED forces in Yemen responded yesterday to allegations that their warplanes have caused mass civilian casualties, admitting that there had been “unintended bombings.”
Saudi spokesman Mohammed al-Mansour blamed United Nations agencies for not co-ordinating humanitarian activities with the coalition.
He chronicled eight deadly incidents, including a notorious attack on the port city of Mokha that killed 65 civilians, including 10 children.
Mr Mansour said the victims had died due to “unintended bombing based on inaccurate intelligence” and said that compensation should be paid to the victims’ families.
He blamed a second incident, in which food lorries run by the World Food Programme were bombed last November, on the UN agency for failing to notify the coalition.
Mr Mansour put forward various defences for coalition bombing of medical facilities affiliated to the Doctors Without Borders aid agency, saying for example that it should not have placed its mobile clinic near rebels in Taiz.
Pingback: Saudi war on Yemen with American tanks | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Stop British, United States, weapons killing Yemeni civilians | Dear Kitty. Some blog