Thank you so much!
The rules of this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World Award logo to your post and/or blog.
Answer the questions sent to you.
Nominate (around ten) bloggers.
Create your set of questions for your nominees.
The questions at noblethemes, with my replies, are:
1. If you had the power to make one change to our world, what would you change?
Stop all wars.
2. What do you consider the most meaningful social change to come out of the 1960’s?
At least some improvements for women and LGBTQ people.
3. If you could time travel, which era do you want to go and why?
4. Who is or are your role model(s)?
5. What did you want to do when you grew up and what are you doing now?
I once thought of becoming an explorer. At the moment, I am blogging 🙂
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time, and what will you be doing?
I don’t know where yet, but I will probably still blog.
7. Why do you use social media?
To contact and learn from people all over the world.
8. How has social media changed your life?
Blogging: much. Twitter: also somewhat. Facebook: not; as I am not on Facebook.
My questions for my nominees are:
1. Which blog post do you consider your best one so far?
2. What was the best comment ever on your blog?
3. Did you make blog posts receiving much more attention than you expected? Which one, for example?
4. Did you make blog posts receiving much less attention than you expected? Which one, for example?
My nominees for the Brotherhood (or Sisterhood) of the World Award are:
4. Chol Palai