This satiric video from Britain says about itself:
F*ck the Working Class – David Cameron
20 April 2011
The Prime Minister lets slip his True Blue slogan on the Big Society.
By Peter Frost in Britain:
David Cameron as Tory leader: 10 terrible years
Saturday 5th December 2015
– Our Prime Minister may like to tell us “we are all in this together” but we don’t have to believe him.
Son of a millionaire stockbroker, he went to Eton where fees are around £35,000 a year — or three times the minimum wage.
He went straight from university to the Tory Central Office as a researcher. That didn’t stop him using his inherited wealth buying two adjoining houses in fashionable Notting Hill Gate as well as a country estate in Chipping Norton.
– Cameron has scrapped plans to eradicate child poverty by 2020. He says measuring poverty by defining poor people as those living in a household with an income of less than 60 per cent of the average is unsustainable.
– Cameron hates trade unions. He wants to ban strikes by key public-sector workers unless they are supported by at least 40 per cent of all of those eligible to vote.
Cameron won the 2015 general election with just 36.7 per cent of the poll. In other non-essential public services, the plans would curb strike action without a 50 per cent turnout. Pickets would need to wear nazi-style identifying armbands.
– Both Cameron and his wife Samantha’s families gained some of their wealth from owning slaves. Gen Sir James Duff, the son of one of Cameron’s great-grand uncles, had over 200 slaves in Jamaica.
Samantha is descended from the 19th-century businessman William Jolliffe, who had 164 slaves in St Lucia.
– After Eton, Cameron went to Oxford where he joined the obnoxious Bullingdon Club. The members’ wealth and influence allowed them to get away with breaking up restaurants and bars and taking drugs.
– Cameron’s attacks on students include scrapping grants for students from low-income families. He has also given universities the power to raise tuition fees even further, having already increased them three-fold to their record level of £9,000.
– When Maggie Thatcher was condemning Nelson Mandela and demanding the death penalty for him as a terrorist, Cameron was a rising star of the Conservative Party research department. He took an all-expenses-paid trip to apartheid South Africa.
The trip was funded by Strategy Network International, a firm that had been specially set up with the sole aim of lobbying to end international trade sanctions against the apartheid regime.
– Cameron has scrapped a flagship “green deal” that was hailed as a revolution in transforming Britain’s typically energy inefficient housing stock. His pledge to lead the “greenest government ever” is clearly just a joke.
– Cameron is a fox hunter. He has hunted with the Heythrop Hunt near his home in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
His hunt has been convicted of hunting foxes illegally.
– When working as a researcher at Tory Central Office in the 1990s, Cameron drafted the the Sheehy Report on police pay. The report recommended massive cuts in police pay and conditions. The report was widely condemned by the police and public, and thrown out. Cameron has a long memory and over the years he has being getting his own back on the police.
– When looking for someone to become his head of communications at Downing Street, Cameron took the advice of ex-News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks. She recommended her ex-lover, another ex-News of the World editor Andy Coulson, and Cameron gave him the job. Rebekah ended up in court, Andy behind bars.
– In the run-up to the vote on bombing Syria, Cameron called those who had the audacity to oppose his plans for war “a bunch of terrorist sympathisers.” Despite demands for an apology from many across the political spectrum, he refuses to withdraw this despicable slur.
– Cameron has slashed benefits for thousands of asylum-seekers, including a £16 weekly cut in the cash for looking after a child. These cuts make it impossible for refugees to afford food and clothes for their families.
– Almost finally how can we ignore the fact that Cameron allegedly took part in an outrageous initiation ceremony at an event at Piers Gaveston — another exclusive club for Oxford Tory posh boys — putting his future prime ministerial penis into the mouth of a severed pig’s head.
– Cameron has launched a review of the Freedom of Information Act in an effort to keep even more of his dodgy dealings like Bullingdon Club photos, not to mention much more serious issues, secret from the public. Just don’t let him catch you reading this.