This video about Afghanistan says about itself:
26 October 2015
On the morning of October 3rd 2015, a Doctors Without Borders hospital was bombed in Kunduz, Afghanistan. The United States military has taken responsibility for the attack. Doctors Without Borders, or Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is demanding the activation of the International Humanitarian Fact Finding Commission to partake in an independent investigation on the grounds that bombing a hospital is a war crime under international law. This video is dedicated to that demand, consolidating resources about this event, and with the hopes that more people sign their petition.
MSF’s Petition for an Independent Investigation: here.
All up-to-the-minute MSF statements on the Kunduz bombing: here.
New Articles Published After the Filming of this Video:
– Jason Cone of MSF USA OpEd on the Kunduz strike: here.
– More revelations that the US knew it was bombing a hospital: here.
– US destroys potential evidence: here.
Journalism vs MSF Statements
– The ever-changing US story on the bombing (keep in mind those changes have continued): here.
De Maizière also said that among the refugees there are more and more Afghans, middle class and often young. He called this situation unacceptable and emphasized that they hardly have a chance of asylum.
In the closed-minded view of De Maizière and his ilk, whenever NATO soldiers invade some country, that country miraculously becomes a ‘safe country’. No matter how many hospitals or girls’ schools these NATO armed forces bomb.
If the Taliban will not kill these forcibly returned refugees, then ISIS will kill them. Or else, pro-Kabul government warlords cum druglords. Or else, the United States air force, like in Kunduz. Or NATO soldiers from other countries, including Mr De Maizière’s Germany.
In Brussels on Sunday, the leaders of 10 European Union and three non-EU states agreed a 17-point plan to control the movement of refugees on the so-called Balkan route in order to block them from entering Europe and send them back to their countries of origin: here.
The German government is making plans to send another 100 troops to Afghanistan, raising the size of its deployed force to 980 personnel. These plans were reported last week in a blog post by military journalist Thomas Wiegold, who cited sources within the government: here.
Afghanistan war: Britain turning away majority of refugees fleeing conflict despite sending troops to Helmand/ Charities criticised the figures as British troops are sent back to Helmand province: here.