This video says about itself:
VW CEO under pressure as scandal spreads
22 September 2015
The scandal engulfing Volkswagen, which has admitted cheating diesel vehicle emissions tests in the United States, has now spread east as South Korea said it would conduct its own investigation. As Ivor Bennett reports it’s also threatening to damage the broader European car industry.
From daily The Guardian in Britain today:
UK calls for probe into VW scandal as Merkel seeks ‘transparency’ – live updates
German automaker admits 11 million cars affected by emissions scandal, and sets aside €6.5bn to cover the costs
- UK transport secretary: Urgent investigation needed
- Merkel calls for ‘full transparency’
- Die Welt: Company’s future could be at risk
- VW: 11m cars affected worldwide
- Volkswagen shares slump after profits warning
- Q&A: Volkswagen scandal explained
Volkswagen emissions scandal spreads to Europe and threatens to embroil more models and rival carmakers: here.