Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that 🙂
It is the first award that I ever made. I did some computer graphics years ago, before I started blogging; but my computer drawing had become rusty 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2015 so far?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
My nominees are:
3. Travel into the Rhythm of Color
4. Expressions of my life – An evolution of art
5. AFRICAN POETRY AND STORIES FOR YOUR SOUL
10. John Mallaney
Oh! My very first ever Nomination here on WordPress! Thank you @Dear Kitty. Some blog! I am so happy you find my blog very neat. I’ve worked hard for it just so you know too. :DDD
Well deserved 🙂 All the best for you and your blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
😀 😀 😀
Pingback: Real Neat Blog Award, congratulations everyone! | Dear Kitty. Some blog