Mike of the blog Eye-Dancers has been so kind to nominate this blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this generous gesture, and best wishes for you and your blog!
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs.
Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (Answer the questions from the person who nominates you, and then ask 7 of your own.)
Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger image to your post.
My answers to Mike’s seven questions are:
1. You have the opportunity to step into a time machine and choose any destination you want: past or future. When and where would you go?
2. When you were growing up, did you have an idol? If so, who was it?
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Many things … including making hyperlinks to more information than is in my blog posts themselves.
5. What is something about you (it could be a hobby, interest, talent–anything) that most of your friends would be surprised to learn?
Years ago, I used to be fairly good at long-distance running.
6. If money were not an object and you could do anything you wanted for a career or profession, what would you do?
My seven questions for my nominees are:
1. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you like to live?
2. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you never like to live?
3. Which screen do you watch more: computer screen or TV screen?
4. Do you watch sports on TV?
5. If yes, what is your favourite sport on TV?
6. What is your favourite kind of music?
7. What is your best experience so far in 2015?
My 15 nominees are:
13. Micheline’s Blog