This video from the Seabird Centre in Scotland says about itself:
6 May 2015
We love puffins and to honour all things puffin’tastic Puffin Fest is back in 2015!
From 15 to 25 May we are hosting a 10-day puffin celebration with fascinating facts, games, activities and competitions for the whole family.
The iconic puffin, known as the ‘clown of the sea’, is one of the most popular seabirds in the country and by May there will be thousands of them nesting on the nearby islands of Craigleith, Fidra and the Isle of May.
The programme features a range of activities, including;
– photographic workshops with award-winning photographer Tom Langlands
– Puffin Parties with Forth 1
– Puffin Express boat trips
– creative sessions with the Edinburgh Sketcher and artist Mandy Thomson
– guided walks with East Lothian Council Ranger Service
– plus the chance to zoom in on the live puffin action on the Firth of Forth islands with the interactive live cameras in the Discovery Centre.
For the full programme visit www.seabird.org.
The video shows a guillemot as well.