This video is called Birds in Spain.
Our last day. Back to Barcelona to catch the plane.
This video is about little bustards in Spain.
We might have seen them between Aragon and Barcelona, where there is a 60% chance of seeing this species. Unfortunately, 5 November was a 40% day for little bustards.
We did see a corn bunting on a tree.