This video says about itself:
Afghan Officials Say Air Strike Killed Civilians, NATO Says ‘enemy’
13 October 2014
An Afghan official said a NATO air strike killed seven civilians in the country’s east, including a nine-year-old child, but the international coalition said on Monday the strike killed eight militants who had fired on its forces. …
The deputy governor of Paktia province, Abdul Wali Sahi, said villagers brought seven bodies from the Udkey area of Gardez city to the provincial capital, saying they were all civilians killed in an air strike.
Sahi said an investigation has been launched, but that initial reports suggested the villagers were gathering firewood on a mountainside for the upcoming winter on Sunday when they were fired on.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Paktia villagers in Afghanistan demand justice after Nato air strike
Tuesday 14th October 2014
Villagers protested at Afghanistan’s Paktia province governor’s office yesterday, saying that a Nato air strike had killed seven civilians.
Nato claimed that Sunday night’s “precision strike” had killed “eight armed enemy combatants.”
But hundreds of villagers brought seven bodies — including one of a 12-year-old boy — to the governor’s office, claiming that all had been collecting firewood before the strike that injured an eighth man.
“From the evidence it seems that all seven who have been killed in the air strike of the coalition forces are civilians, but this needs to be investigated more to find out why and how this incident has happened,” said deputy governor Abdul Wali Sahee.