My dear blogging friend Carina of the blog Wolf Is My Soul has been so kind to nominate this blog for the WordPress Family Award.
The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Here is what Shaun, the creator of the award, had to say about it:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family”. I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”.
I do feel that WordPress has given me a new online “Family” and I am proud to nominate the following members of my family for this award:
5. Jane Risdon