My dear blogging friend Amelia of the blog Mungai and the Goa Constrictor has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Very Inspring Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for this honour!
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Seven things about myself:
1. From where did most visits to my blog come today so far?
2. From where did most visits to my blog come this month?
Top Views by Country for 30 days ending 2014-02-05 (Summarized)
3. Which blog posts or pages attracted most visits to my blog so far today?
4. Which blog posts or pages attracted most visits to my blog this month?
Top Posts for 30 days ending 2014-02-05 (Summarized)
5. Which referrers referred most to my blog this month?
Referrers for 30 days ending 2014-02-05 (Summarized)
6. Most popular topics Dear Kitty. Some blog has written about:
|Economic, social, trade union, etc.||660|
|Peace and war||329|
If you tag your posts effectively, this panel will show you which topics get the most traffic. Snapshot generated from your top posts over the past week.
7. Top recent commenters at my blog:
|Mungai and the Goa Constrictor||20|
My nominees are:
5. Jano Boscher
15. “OUR WORLD”