This video says about itself:
20 Dec 2013
Traveltherenext.tv: http://www.youtube.com/ChristinaPfeiffer features The Sardine Run, Wild Coast, South Africa with Tony Isaacson, diver, marine scientist and underwater explorer. Tony’s goal is to spend the rest of his life diving in the most amazing places on the planet.To get in touch with Tony, go here.
From the Queensland Times in Australia about this:
Coast diver to contend with sharks in South African waters
20th Dec 2013 2:46 PM
He has logged over 3000 dives in more than 20 countries around the world and has explored the depths of the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic Oceans.
He was a diver on the 60 Minutes team that filmed a documentary to re-introduce navy clearance diver Paul de Gelder, who lost his arm and leg in a bull shark attack in Sydney Harbour, to bull sharks in Fiji.
His next adventure is a diving trip to South Africa’s Wild Coast, which is known as one of the most sensational natural predatory shows on earth.
Find out why Tony Isaacson is excited about South Africa’s Sardine Run.
The Sunshine Coast’s Point Cartwright starred as South Africa’s Wild Coast in this video.
- Best places to swim with sharks (cnn.com)
- The sardine run of South Africa (13pics) (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Huge sardine shoal surrounds diver (telegraph.co.uk)
- Shark feeding frenzy in South Africa (telegraph.feedsportal.com)
- In this absolutely incredible footage from EarthTouchTV, watch… (thekidshouldseethis.com)