From the British Broadcasting Corporation:
12 December 2013 Last updated at 09:54 GMT
More to follow.
Woman Who Miscarried in Private Prison Made to Clean Up After Herself: here.
- G4S mercenary corporation defrauds British taxpayers (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The tide must continue to to turn against the likes of Serco | Mark Serwotka (theguardian.com)
- UK boss Jeremy Stafford quits Serco after overcharging row (theguardian.com)
- Prison privatisations cancelled because of Serco fraud investigation (theguardian.com)
- G4S and Serco apologise for overcharging fiasco (itv.com)
- Serco probe forces U-turn on privatising three Yorkshire prisons (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Fraud inquiry into security firms overcharging the state (telegraph.co.uk)
- New details emerge of electronic tagging scandal (telegraph.co.uk)
- G4S boss sorry for overcharging (standard.co.uk)
- Jeremy Stafford quits as UK chief of scandal-hit security group Serco (independent.co.uk)