This video is about the northern hawk-owl in Zwolle, The Netherlands; on 29 November 2013.
Today, 1 December 2013, the bird is still there.
This video is about the many people watching the hawk-owl. Even from Belgium, Germany and France people came to watch.
- Rare northern hawk-owl in Zwolle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare northern hawk-owl in Dutch city (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Another rare owl in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Finnish canoeist saves drowning owl (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Cute alert: Exhausted owl takes a break on a canoe deck (metro.co.uk)
- This Owl Does Not Freeze To Death At The End (Thanks To Kayaker) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Finnish kayaker saves drowning owl (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Maine experiencing a Canadian owl invasion (bangordailynews.com)
- The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea (without the Pussycat) (whatthenewsshouldalwaysbelike.wordpress.com)