This video says about itself:
Two-barred Greenish Warbler (Phylloscopus plumbeitarsus)
25 May 2011
Freshly arrived migrant, Two-barred Greenish Warbler, feeding in coastal trees at Lighthouse Point, Beidaihe, NE China.
This species nests in Siberia and northern China and is very rare in western Europe.
- Subalpine Warbler split into three different species (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Annual cycle and migration strategies of Great Reed Warbler as revealed by a geolocator study (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- MacGillivray’s warbler in Harrisburgh PA (scottiebill.wordpress.com)
- Cape May Warbler on Unst (birdingfrontiers.com)
- Another rare owl in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A morning on Exminster Marsh (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Warbler Love (girlbirder.com)
- Country diary: Ambersham Common, West Sussex: A Dartford warbler stares angrily from its perch (theguardian.com)