This video from Britain says about itself:
21 Nov 2013
With migration in full swing, hundreds of birds are arriving in the South West every day to spend their winter months here. You can keep up-to-date with changing landscape through the seasons with Wildlife Weekly, a new video filmed at WWT Slimbridge.
In this first episode, warden Martin McGill gives tips on what you can see at this time of year, and advice on how to feed the birds in your garden.
See also here.
- Migratory bird brings African, Dutch school children together (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare birds in Britain (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Why timing of bird migration is changing (sciencedaily.com)
- Ospreys from Kielder spotted in Africa (thejournal.co.uk)
- Slow siskin migration in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Super Whoopers at Muir of Dinnet NNR (muirofdinnetnnr.wordpress.com)