This video says about itself:
Saudi family hang Ethiopian maid from hook – brutally beat her
22 Nov 2013
Saudi Arabian family hang their Ethiopian maid upside down from a hook and beat her to bloody pulp. She is drenched in blood from the whips and sticks that the Saudi men use to beat her.
Non-European foreign workers in the Gulf states are treated as de-facto slaves, with no human rights and are kept as virtual prisoners by their respective “employers” and forced to endure harsh treatment for little pay.
A recent report by Amnesty International slammed the worsening state of human rights abuses in the country. Among the myriad criticisms leveled in the report, it was noted that migrant workers and other minorities regularly suffer abuse and “excessive use of force” at the hands of authorities.
Anger is rising over attacks on migrants in Saudi Arabia: here.
- Ethiopian Hell In Saudi Arabia (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- Ethiopian Migrants Victimized in Saudi Arabia (counterpunch.org)
- “We Are Kept in a Concentration Camp” by Graham Peebles (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Calgarians protest treatment of Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia (globalnews.ca)
- “Are Ethiopians without a country?” (addisuwond.wordpress.com)
- Ethiopian Migrants Victimized in Saudi Arabia (kendilmagazine.wordpress.com)