This video from the USA is called NSA Spying.
Translated from NOS TV in the Netherlands:
” U.S. spies on the Netherlands since 1946″
Friday 22 Nov 2013, 21:23 (Update : 22-11-13 , 22:38 )
Vandermeersch says on his blog that his reporters in recent months have worked on the NSA file, together with the American journalist Glenn Greenwald. He was one of the driving forces behind the publications in the British newspaper The Guardian, based on the leaked documents from whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Tomorrow, NRC Handelsblad and NRC Next will start publishing Dutch revelations from the secret documents.
Other Dutch newspapers wanted to publish disclosures by the journalist. According to Vandermeersch, Greenwald chose the NRC because the newspaper was able to convince him they understood this issue. “Having the documents is one thing, understanding them is something else.”
The editor says that the newspaper is doing thorough research and that the interests are involved parties are taken into account. They are consulting beforehand with the AIVD secret service, to prevent state security from being endangered. Maybe, some things will be left out of the articles.
Internet founder Tim Berners-Lee warns growing surveillance ‘threatens democracy’: here.
- Illegal Dutch spying on Caribbean politicians (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- NSA admits spying on the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch government sued for NSA spying collaboration (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- NSA spied on millions of French people, Mexican president, etc. (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- United States Can Spy on Britons Despite Pact, N.S.A. Memo Says (nytimes.com)
- NSA And Its Predecessors Have Been Monitoring The Netherlands Since 1946, Report (matthewaid.com)
- U.S. spied on Netherlands from 1946 to 1968: Snowden documents (indiavision.com)