This video says about itself:
Humpback whales pass through the island chain each year giving those of us doing tours and charters something to look forward to. Yesterday we switched off the engines in very still conditions and had the pleasure of spending over 30 minutes with a mother and her calf. Some of the passengers on the boat couldn’t be held back and went over to snorkel with them. We made sure to keep good distance, but the inquisitive whales came very close to us to give us a good look.
From the plane, they saw humpback whales, common bottlenose dolphins and rough-toothed dolphins. Also marine mammals which might be either Atlantic spotted dolphins, or pantropical spotted dolphins. These two species look very much alike from the air.
- Dolphin-killing virus reaches Florida, and is infecting whales, too (nbcnews.com)
- Humpback Whale off Norfolk (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A humpback whale… in the forest?! (video) (treehugger.com)
- Helicopter ride reveals enormous mass of anchovies, herded by dolphins and whales (grindtv.com)
- Norfolk: Rare sighting of Humpback whale off coast (eadt.co.uk)