This video is called Bonaire Wildlife.
Unfortunately, not everything on Bonaire is so beautiful.
Translated from nu.nl in the Netherlands:
November 21, 2013 13:11
The AIVD could only perform intelligence and security operations on Bonaire, if they had permission for this purpose. This permission had to come from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands Antilles or on behalf of the head of her own intelligence service.
The then Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage tells NRC, however, that she knew nothing about this. “This startles me,” said De Jongh-Elhage to NRC Handelsblad.
Dutch anti-privacy spying bill: here.
- Cleaning a Coastline One Dive Bag at a Time (underthecblog.wordpress.com)
- NSA admits spying on the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch government sued for NSA spying collaboration (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch government faces lawsuit for collaboration with NSA (rawstory.com)
- Dutch religious fundamentalists stop Halloween (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)