This video is called The True Story of Chevron’s Ecuador Disaster.
An operator, who was also a 49-year-old grandmother, was killed in an explosion early on Friday at one of Chevron’s largest oil refineries: here.
Indigenous Groups Win Right to Seize Chevron’s Canadian Assets over $18 Billion in Amazon Pollution: here.
No More Impunity! Communities Worldwide Protest ‘Gangster Corporation’ Chevron: here.
Report faults Chevron in deadly gas well fire: here.
- From Ecuador to Romania, Chevron Continues to Evade Justice (gas2.org)
- Chevron Sues Rainforest Communities It Contaminated (ecowatch.com)
- Actor Danny Glover to Visit Contaminated Areas in the Ecuadorian Rainforest Where Chevron Operated (prweb.com)
- Activists Protest Tuesday as Trial Opens in Chevron RICO Lawsuit Against Ecuadorian Pollution Victims & Their US Advocates (sparrowmedia.net)
- Will Chevron’s Ecuadorian Victims Find Justice in Canadian Courts? (rinf.com)
- ‘Step Closer to Justice’ Canadian Courts Rule Ecuadorian Lawsuit Against Chevron Can Proceed (commondreams.org)
- REGION: Ecuador’s Correa says he will resign if Chevron proves interference (insidecostarica.com)
- Prominent Organizations Publicly Condemn Chevron’s Actions (yubanet.com)
- Ecuadorians can seek Chevron damages (bbc.co.uk)
- Chevron Attacks Ecuador in “Smear Campaign” (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)