This video is called Japan, Earthquake In Fukushima – 25 OCT 2013 – RAW FOOTAGE.
Fukushima: With a plant’s tainted water still flowing, no end to environmental fears — The New York Times: here.
TOKYO — Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has insisted that seafood caught near the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant is safe to eat. Scientists have voiced concerns, however, that radioactive isotopes could accumulate in fish and pose a danger to human health: here.
Fukushima nuclear plant operators prepare for dangerous procedure: Hundreds of radioactive rods must be removed without exposing them to air — South China Morning Post: here.
Eight months, 10 mishaps: A Look at Fukushima errors — The Associated Press: here.
Japan OKs fuel removal from pool at nuclear plant — The Associated Press: here.
Fukushima decommissioning slip-up could trigger monumental chain reaction, expert warns — ABC News: here.
Fukushima’s precarious next step — Aljazeera: here.
A 5.0 earthquake was registered on Japan’s east cost in a prefecture neighboring Fukushima. It comes as a top Japanese politician called for acknowledgement of the fact that some Fukushima evacuees would never be able to return to the area: here.
Elementary school in Japan using water bottles to shield students from radiation — Enformable Nuclear News: here.
Medical experts criticize UNSCEAR report for playing down consequences of Fukushima nuclear accident — World Network For Saving Children From Radiation: here.
Fukushima trial run begins dangerous reactor 4 clean-up — Common Dreams: here.
Removing fuel rods poses new risks at crippled nuclear plant in Japan — The New York Times: here.
Remove Tepco before removing fuel — Fairewinds Energy Education: here.
Record radioactivity level found at Fukushima plant well — Fukushima Update via The Asahi Shimbun: here.
Fukushima fallout: Should the West Coast be concerned? — ABC: here.
The Fukushima crisis comes to the States — Esquire: here.
- 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Japan’s Fukushima Region (businessinsider.com)
- 7.3 magnitude earthquake off Japan prompts Fukushima plant evacuation (rt.com)
- Fukushima disaster, a leak again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima tsunami alert after quake (bbc.co.uk)
- National › Fukushima workers evacuated after quake (japantoday.com)
- 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Off Japan Prompts Fukushima Plant Evacuation (eurasiareview.com)
- Tepco can’t yet be trusted to restart world’s biggest nuclear plant: governor (reuters.com)
- Fukushima Radiation Leak Poisoning Pacific Ocean With 137Cs (americanlivewire.com)
- A Quake Revives Japan’s Nuclear Nightmare – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Radioactive water leaks at Fukushima as operator underestimates rainfall (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
Pingback: Fukushima disaster update | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Yakuza gangsters ‘clean up’ Fukushima, oppress workers | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Fukushima pollutes environment and civil liberties | Dear Kitty. Some blog