This video, by Luuk Punt, shows many common swifts over the Kennemermeer lake in the Netherlands; in June.
Near a restaurant, a magpie.
Little grebes swimming.
A beautiful white flower: bog-star.
In one corner of the lake, scores of common pochards. They dive often.
On a fence, coral spot fungi.
Great tit sound.
- Pipits, turnstones and red knots (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Bennerley Bugle No. 16 (thebennerleybugle.wordpress.com)
- Sea eagle, osprey, egrets and fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 20 October 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Brent goose, porpoise family, herring gull with ring (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Larnaca and Akhna this morning 18th October (cyprusbirdingtours.com)
- Dutch bird news update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rutland water visit 12/10/2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- 13th October 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Horned Grebe (scrabble66.typepad.com)