This is a video of shore crabs near Balgzand nature reserve in the Netherlands.
The video is by ereprijs8.
- Otter arrives in Dutch nature reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Shore crabs and rock pooling (adiplomatsdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Watch This First: Bull Terrier Puppy vs. Crab (woot.com)
- Ten thousands dunlin, one curlew sandpiper, six seals (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Will young sea eagle survive? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Do British children know marine animals? | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: New jellyfish discovery in Dutch Wadden Sea | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Barnacles found on Texel island | Dear Kitty. Some blog