This video is about juvenile grove snails in the Netherlands.
The beating heart of the smallest snail is visible.
Hilko Hof made the video.
- A snail that loves Frida . Snail 19/33 (joojoo.me)
- In Ancient Rome, Purple Dye Was Made from Snails (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)
- The Snail Tale (superjokong.wordpress.com)
- Why Were Medieval Knights Always Fighting Snails? (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: The Nature of Snails (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Turbo Movie Review (belleisabelle.wordpress.com)
- Smiley Snail (2bitsworthofthoughts.wordpress.com)
I am not able to see the video, snails remind me of a past life form I have a few here in my garden, I know they are ambivalent as to whether they should live or die, some time ago I thought they were not OK, for some years now I changed my point of view, and they seem to be a amazing creature, with a home they carry on their backs, a sort of ancient life form, a reminder of a historical symbol, I do not know how else to put it, as that is not the best way to put it.
Hi, the video works on my computer. Maybe it was a temporary problem 🙂
Yes, though snails are (usually) small, they have lots of sides 🙂
Loved it. Amazing and adorable creatures! Blessings, Natalie
Yes, they are fascinating. Originally, snails were water animals, and most species still are. This is a land species.
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award, thanks esraaysu! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Rare mollusc rediscovery in Chile | Dear Kitty. Some blog