This video says about itself:
25 Sep 2013
Qatar, one of the richest countries on the planet, will be hosting the World Cup in 2022. But much of the Gulf state’s expansion is being built by some of the poorest migrant workers in the world. In the worst cases, employees are not being paid and work in conditions of forced labour. Each month dozens of young Nepalese migrant workers are returning home in coffins.
Qatar World Cup is Being Built Through Slave Labor, While FIFA Stays Silent: here.
- Qatar slave labourers dying (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Qatar 2022 and forced labour: is there an Irish connection? (businesshumanrightsireland.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain dictatorship’s witch-hunt against foreign workers (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Qatar workers dying, international trade union delegation visit (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Migrant labourers ‘enslaved’ in Qatar (telegraph.co.uk)
- Appalling Migrant Worker Conditions In Qatar (thesleuthjournal.com)
- Revealed: Qatar’s ‘World Cup slaves’ (thehindu.com)