This Dutch video is about an anti-racist demonstration in 2010 in Amsterdam.
Translated from NOS TV in the Netherlands:
Declaration about abuse proves to be false
Monday 14 Oct 2013, 14:43 (Update: 14-10-13, 14:46)
The 20-year-old woman from IJmuiden who claimed she was assaulted by six men appears to have invented that story. The woman has confessed that she made a false declaration.
The woman said she was in a bus [#75] in Haarlem and had a discussion with six men. When she got off the bus, they supposedly chased her and beat her up.
The police investigated camera footage and questioned witnesses, but these did not confirm the statement by the woman. When police confronted her with that, she confessed that she had lied.
See also here.
- Wilders’ supporters’ nazi salutes (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tunisia to Set Up National Anti-torture Agency (arabworldjustice.wordpress.com)
- Dutch war crimes in Indonesia, discussion with MPs (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 4 MPs in Geert Wilders Party Wear Badges with Neo-Nazi Insignia (loonwatch.com)
- The Party of Freedom benefits from Dutch austerity fatigue – The Economist (vote-pedia.com)