Shaun of the blog Looking for reasoning to a complicated world has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Reader Appreciation Award. A nomination which is the second time for this blog. Thanks, my dear blogger friend, so much for this kind gesture!
The rules of this award are:
Identify and show appreciation of the blogger who awarded you.
You must add the award logo to your blog.
Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
You must nominate 5-10 of your favourite bloggers for this award.
Inform your nominees that you nominated them.
Seven things about myself:
1. From where came most visits to my blog so far today?
2. From where came most visits to my blog this month?
Top Views by Country for 30 days ending 2013-10-07 (Summarized)
3. Which blog posts attracted most visits so far today?
4. Which blog posts attracted most visits this month?
Top Posts for 30 days ending 2013-10-07 (Summarized)
5. Which blog posts attracted most comments recently?
* Based on the 1000 most recent comments.
6. What are the Comments statistics of my blog?
|Comments per month:||785|
|Most active recent day:||September 30, 2013|
|Most active time of day:||16:00|
|Most commented recent post:||Syria, another Iraq?|
* Based on the 1000 most recent comments.
7. Which referrers referred most to my blog this week?
Referrers for 7 days ending 2013-10-07 (Summarized)
My ten nominees are:
2. Tracie Louise Photography
7. Polly Media
9. Tales of Africa
- Reader Appreciation Award (mockingbird181984.wordpress.com)
- Reader Appreciation Award, thank you Ajaytao! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Joëlle Jean-Baptiste! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Awesome Blog Content Award, thanks Carina! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Angelica Tales is nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award! (angelicatales.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks Rebecca! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Ajaytao2010! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
Congrats, Dear Kitty!!! How do you get the flags and the visits to appear on your blog? Could you educate me??? Thanks ……
1. I start Add New Post.
2. I put “Visual” mode on.
3. Then, I open “My Stats” in another tab.
4. I copy the stats from the “My stats” pages which I want to be in my new blog post.
5. I go to the Add New Post tab, to the place where I want the flags, figures etc. from the My Stats page to appear.
6. I paste these stats from the clipboard into my new blog post.
I think this should work for you 🙂
Hi Horty, I put your question and my answer on my Frequently Asked Questions page as well:
Sounds kinda hard … let’s see if it works. TY ….
Would that be on the widget area and the META option?
Hi Horty, no. Only the Add New Post area, and the My Stats area; each in a tab of their own 🙂
K .. will try a bit later! TY …. so much!!
If you have opened Add New Post, on the right, under the space for writing the title text, then there are two buttons: Visual and Text. You should choose Visual if you want to copy blog statistics items like flags etc. into your new blog post.
Is this only as a post, or can you keep them on the main page like you can with the awards you receive?
Sorry to be a bother!!
As far as I know, the way I do it, it is only as a post. There is some program which some bloggers have for displaying one’s visitor’s national flags on one’s main page; but so far I don’t know yet how it works 🙂
That’s the one I want to do. Where you keep them on the blog like you do “community”.
Will keep looking!!
TY so much!! 🙂
All the best for you in this search, and in all other things 🙂
Same to you!!! 🙂
🙂 🙂 🙂
Thank you Kitty. This is my first nomination for any award. It means a lot to me.
I am overwhelmed.
I will try following the the procedure you have outlined above.
And congratulations to you too.
I also wanted to ask, Should I put the award logo right away or am I supposed to wait for some kind of evaluation and further results to be declared.?
Hi Pamela, thanks for your kind words!
You deserve, and probably will get, more awards 🙂
You don’t have to hurry with a blog post on this, as the award is for helping bloggers, not for hurrying them 🙂
You don’t have to wait for any evaluation. As soon as you accept the nomination and write a blog post about it, you can put the award logo in that post. Also on your sidebar, as some bloggers do 🙂
Thank you for the guidance too.
I am honoured. Although I now know i donot need to hurry, but I can’t resist the temptation 🙂
Thank you for being so Magnanimous!
All the best for you and your blog 🙂
________________________________ De : Dear Kitty. Some blog À : email@example.com Envoyé le : Lundi 7 octobre 2013 13h40 Objet : [New post] Reader Appreciation Award, thank you Shaun!
WordPress.com petrel41 posted: ” Shaun of the blog Looking for reasoning to a complicated world has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Reader Appreciation Award. A nomination which is the second time for this blog. Thanks, my dear blogger friend, so much for this “
Merci beaucoup 🙂 Meilleurs voeux!
Pingback: Reader Appreciation Award. Finally the First Award Arrives! Thank You Dear Kitty!! | Resonner's Blog
I nominated you as well 🙂
Thank you, I will have a look 🙂
Thank you 🙂
🙂 🙂 🙂
Pingback: 300,000 visits milestone for this blog | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Reader Appreciation Award, thank you Photos of Nepal! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
I’m just so overwhelmed by your nomination I could cry! I’ve only been blogging for about a month so this about bowled me over. I am so appreciative and can tell I have much to learn from you! Thank you again for your generosity.
Thank you for your kind words! Best wishes for the next months 🙂
Pingback: Liebster Award, thanks stellingsma2010! | Dear Kitty. Some blog