On 18 September, the same species was recorded in Castricum.
During the last fifty years, autumn green carpet moths had been seen in the Netherlands only about ten times.
Moths in Noordhollands Duinreservaat: here.
- Butterfly, moth North Sea migration (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bird migration on Terschelling island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Moths, Rudry (rudrycommontrust.wordpress.com)
- September’s selection box (minibs.wordpress.com)
- Rare wagtail on Terschelling island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Don’t kill the moth! (lessonsfrommydaughter.me)
- Moths: wonderful names and weird contraptions (wildlifecorrespondentmhp.wordpress.com)
- Lizards, moths and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare immigrant moth now a bit rarer… (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)