Again, a wall lizard near a flower-pot.
A male small white butterfly along the path.
A brown and white butterfly on a wall.
Today, again downstream, to the abandoned village Bussare.
On the butterfly-bush near the bridge, a small white.
In the old tyre on the riverside pebbles, this time we don’t see reptiles, like three days ago.
In a quiet part of the mostly fast stream, small fish.
When we look at the old tyre again five minutes later, there is a reptile: a wall lizard. Then, it hides inside one of the holes in the tyre.
After we have passed the bridge, a Jersey tiger moth.
Along the old footpath to Bussare, a small irrigation canal; with pondskaters.
We approach Bussare. No sign of inhabitants. Only some holidaymakers.
- Lizards, snakes and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Lizards, moths and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Lizard, fish and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Flowers, dragonflies and lizard at Italian botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Golden eagle, damselflies and blue butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- To Nice, France, to Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Liguria, Italy wildlife (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)