Watch this video that provides an overview of the Japanese government’s plan to freeze the ground surrounding Fukushima Daiichi in light of the country’s victory to host the 2020 Olympics. It focuses on the increasingly contaminated marine life in nearby Pacific waters.
Japan agrees to foreign help with Fukushima — ABC News: here.
- French Fukushima cartoon offends Japan (theguardian.com)
- Japan to accept help from France at Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- Japanese ministers miss the point at Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- Should TEPCO, should Japan, be allowed to attempt this on its own? (nuclear-news.net)
- A Letter to All Young Athletes Who Dream of Coming to Tokyo in 2020, (counterpunch.org)
- Some facts you should know about Fukushima: A Letter to all young athletes who dream of coming to Tokyo in 2020 (sott.net)
- Fukushima Daiichi underwater fences breached (fukushimaupdate.com)