This video is called Main road from Olivetta San Michele to Bussare (Italy).
After 13 September 2013 in Italy came 14 September.
In the morning, to Olivetta village.
Butterflies, including meadow brown and gatekeeper.
And a colourful one [UPDATE: a Jersey tiger moth; see here].
Great tit sound. Buzzard sound.
In the afternoon, we went down the Bevera river valley.
Trout swim in that river. A trout is also in the local coat of arms.
Near the river bank close to the bridge, an old car tyre. Inside it, a young snake (grass snake?). On top of the tyre, two young wall lizards.
We continue to Bussare village. A village, practically abandoned by people. The Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic church still stands, but there are no services any more. It is for for sale.
- Lizard, fish and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- To Nice, France, to Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Golden eagle, damselflies and blue butterflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly Encounters of Summer 2013 (eastwestskies.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies – Day 20 (letshomeed.wordpress.com)
- Liguria, Italy wildlife (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Show Me the Way – Butterfly (needleprayer.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies – Day 17 (letshomeed.wordpress.com)
- British butterfly numbers bounce back following warm summer (theguardian.com)
- British butterfly population trends (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)