A pheasant calls.
Then, a much bigger bird flying high in the sky. A juvenile golden eagle.
Pondskaters on the irrigation canal.
In Torre village, a bug on a flowering plant.
On our way back, butterflies again. Including meadow brown.
When we are nearly back, various grasshopper species.
- Lizard, fish and butterflies in Italy (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dragonflies and Damselflies (wildlifecorrespondentmhp.wordpress.com)
- The Golden Hour – Insects in the Evening Meadow (alvecotewood.wordpress.com)
- Scottish eagles news update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Damselflies and Dragonflies (welshwildstuff.com)
- New Wasp Species Discovered in Taiwan Lays Eggs Inside Damselfly Eggs (entomologytoday.org)